The 2019 Tri-Math Tournament took place
January 21st to 27th, 2019.
Results have now been posted here.
The Tri-Math Tournament is a challenging free mathematics contest open to all high school students. All teams must have a sponsor (from a high school or university) to supervise the test. If your school would like to participate, the sponsor should fill out the registration form below.
Registration deadline: Friday, January 18th, 2019
Contest materials will be emailed to sponsors on Sunday, January 20th.
Instructions for Teachers:
1) The test may be given on any day between Monday, January 21st and Sunday, January 27th.
2) All teams at a school should take the test at the same time on the same day.
3) After the test, answer sheets can be scanned and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Teachers should keep students' tests until the following Monday (January 28th).
5) Solutions will be emailed after the results are announced in February.
Rules for Students:
1) Max 5 students per team
2) 45 minute duration
3) Calculators are allowed (but not required)
Registrations for the Tri-Math Tournament are now closed.
Please consider participating next year!
Check out our summer programs: